PURELAB flex 5 & 6
PURELAB® flex & 6
A unique automated solution for Ion Chromatography. Switch on and walk away, Ion Chromatography made easy.
A standalone Ion Chromatography and water purification system all-in-one. The PURELAB flex 5 & flex 6 is designed to couple directly with the Metrohm 941 Eluent Production Module. This combination delivers complete automation. No need to monitor eluent concentration make-up, no need to refill or to set reminders to refill the water.
This unique Ion Chromatography solution is produced by two of the world’s leading manufacturers: Metrohm, market leader titration and voltammetry and a leading manufacturer for Ion Chromatography and ELGA®, the market leader in innovation and design for laboratory water instruments.
- Integral built-in reservoir for pressureless ultrapure water supply - developed for Metrohm Dosino technology
- Closed system avoids eluent contamination due to water handling and exposure
- Monitor water purity via USB datalog ensuring analytical performance during test batch
- Prevent column clogging and increases column life: UV (185/254 nm) ensures bacteria and organics control
- Stable retention times: no dissolved CO2 in water prevents pH change
- Enhanced detection limits through improved stability and purity
- Simultaneous multi-usage: eluent generation, system rinsing and general laboratory work
- Reduces eluent preparation to minimum compared to using bottled water
|Product Specifications||PURELAB flex 5||PURELAB flex 6|
|Inorganics (resistivity at 25°C)||18.2 MΩ.cm||18.2 MΩ.cm|
|Organics (TOC)||<5ppb *||<5ppb *|
|Bacteria||<1 CFU/10ml||<1 CFU/10ml|
|Bacterial endotoxin||<0.001 EU/ml||<0.001 EU/ml|
|DNase||<20 pg/ml||<20 pg/ml|
|RNase||<0.002 ng/ml||<0.002 ng/ml|
|Daily usage (max)||<10 litres||>10 liters|
|Delivery flow rate||up to 2 l/min||up to 2 l/min|
* Dependant on feedwater
PURELAB® flex: An Ideal Training System
Elga -purelab FLEX is very good for milli water use for different applications like molecular biology or microbiology as well as analytical chemistry. Its very user friendly, and 0 to 7 ltr filled within 10-15 minutes.
Weakly bound ions are released back into the water reducing resistivity
Uncontrolled bacterial contamination and TOC levels are not reduced
To learn more about the benefits of PURELAB flex or any other ELGA product, contact us and we’ll put you in touch with one of our Approved Partners and Lab Water Specialists.
ELGA PURELAB flex is very good for ultrapure water use for different applications like molecular biology or microbiology as well as analytical chemistry. Its very user friendly, and 0 to 7 ltr filled within 10-15 minute
Why Choose ELGA?
- Trusted By Labs around the World
- Renowned For Excellent Quality and Reliability
- First Class Service, Support & Training