PURELAB Chorus 1 Complete
Flexible. Configurable. Simple.
One complete solution for the laboratory
PURELAB Chorus 1 Complete provides a complete solution from tap to ultrapure water direct from a potable water supply and is ideal for laboratories needing up to 480 liters of 18.2 MΩ.cm ultrapure water. With its simple and ergonomic design and ease-of-use, water can be dispensed directly from the system or from a choice of additional Halo Dispensers.
- Fully Recirculating Recirculation of purified water through our modular reservoir to maintain consistent peak water purity at 18.2 MΩ.cm.
- ELGA Biofilter (optional) When fitted, PURELAB Chorus 1 Complete produces water which is free from biologically active impurities.
- Single System Solution Perfect single system solution for analytical and life science applications requiring 18.2 MΩ.cm.
- Easy Access Front entry service doors provide quick and easy access to consumables.
- Space Saving Design Designed to be modular and stackable to save space, whether wall-mounted or under the bench.
- Data Capture Data capture via USB for system performance validation and software updates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a PURELAB Chorus 1 Complete system?
PURELAB Chorus 1 Complete is a tap to ultrapure water purification system delivering up to 480 litres of lab water per day.
What type of applications are suitable for the water dispensed from a PURELAB Chorus 1 Complete system?
PURELAB Chorus 1 Complete is suitable for a range of applications including mass spectrometry, molecular biology, electrochemistry, atomic spectroscopy, liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, immunochemistry and general laboratory.
What are the benefits of the PURELAB Chorus 1 Complete system?
Besides offering ultrapure water for a range of applications, PURELAB Chorus 1 Complete offers water quality monitoring up to the point of dispense to help ensure valuable parameters are provided at all times; it provides inbuilt periodic recirculation to help minimise biofilm build up which can affect some applications, it has a range of dispensing solutions to suit different applications and budgets as well as the ability to adapt to where there is available space. It is also an easy to use and maintain system.
How many product variants are available?
There are 4 variants available; 10l/hr and 20l/hr with or without boost pump.
What storage reservoirs are available with the PURELAB Chorus 1 Complete system?
The PURELAB Chorus 1 Complete system offers customers a choice of 4 reservoir sizes; 15l, 30l, 60l and 100l.