Biopure water minimizes the contamination risk to patients
What is Biopurity?
Our BIOPURE range purifies tap water to the purity essential to meet the demands of the latest medical standards:
EN15883, HTM2030/2031, NHS MESc32, MDA/HIS, ISO 15883 Part 4, EN285
Typical BIOPURE water quality specifications are:
- Bacteria total viable count of <10 CFU/100ml
- Endotoxin levels of <0.25 EU/ml
- Conductivity of <30 μS/cm
Water quality is maintained by:
- Regularly sanitizing and validating rinse-water systems to ensure they continue to meet the water specification
- Routinely taking water samples to demonstrate compliance
These water quality guidelines and standards serve to minimize the risk of cross infection to patients from a range of infectious pathogens.