We are always on the look-out for talented people to join our dynamic team. At ELGA we know that our company would not thrive without the commitment of our highly experienced and diversified workforce.
The skills of our employees cover a wide spectrum of expertise, ranging from technical and engineering to product, sales, customer service and administration. We also offer a competitive benefits package.
Our global presence, dynamic mobility policy as well as links with Veolia, provide a gateway to careers on an international scale.
Current Job Vacancies at ELGA LabWater USA
- Service Technician, Chicago, IL, USA
- Service Technician, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Service Technician, Raleigh, North Caroline, USA
- Service Technician, San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
- Warehouse Manager, Woodridge, IL, USA
- Application Specialist, Midwest, USA, WFH
Current Job Vacancies at ELGA LabWater UK
- Quality Control Inspector, Lane End, Buckinghamshire, UK
- Assembler Operator, Lane End, Buckinghamshire, UK
- Product Manager, Lane End, Buckinghamshire, UK
- Head of Engineering, Lane End. Buckinghamshire, UK
- Quality Engineer, Lane End, Buckinghamshire, UK
- R&D Wastewater Process Specialist, Lane End, Buckinghamshire, UK
- Logistics Operative, Thame, Oxfordshire, UK
Career Opportunites at Veolia Global
Veolia Water Technologies, in collaboration with universities, engineering institutes and business schools from around the world, have launched an internship programme which offers hands-on experience to students worldwide. The Pangeo Program is a great platform from which to launch your professional career.
To find out more about internship opportunities, please click here.