The CENTRA-RDS is a storage and recirculating distribution system designed to work with other CENTRA or PURELAB systems or existing purification installations. In addition to storing and distributing pure water, the CENTRA-RDS maintains and improves water purity.
The CENTRA RDS stores, controls and distributes pre-purified water throughout a building, or a suite of laboratories, via a loop system.
- Delivers up to 30 liters per minute of type I, type II and type III water from a distribution loop
- Up to 18.2 MΩ.cm, type I, type II and type III water suitable for general and analytical applications
- Bacterial specification <5 CFU/ml is maintained using a combination of technologies
- Reliable continual supply of pure water using unique access controls and leak detection system with optional building management system (BMS) connectivity
- Designed to operate with other ELGA LabWater systems or existing purification installations
- Compact design provides more flexibility for new buildings and refurbishments.
- Full service and validation support
- In-line purification technologies
Optimized inorganic water quality through use of in-line purification technologies
- Low microbial counts
Low microbial counts achieved through vent filtration and smooth internal surface in the reservoir
- Compact footprint provides flexible installation options
Compact footprint provides flexible installation options for new building and refurbishments. It can be placed closer to the lab reducing the cost and design implications of long pipe loops
- Reliable, continual supply of pure water
Reliable, continual supply of pure water using unique access controls, leak detection systems & full AV alarms with optinal BMS connectivity
- Guaranteed high output
Guaranteed high output with 350 l/hour of pure water productivity, delivering up to 30 l/min
|Product Specifications||CENTRA RDS||CENTRA RDS HVF/HFR|
|Inorganics (resistivity at 25°C)||Up to 18.2MΩ-cm||Up to 18.2MΩ-cm|
|Bacteria||<5 CFU/ml||<5 CFU/ml|
|Particles||0.2 μm filtration||0.2 μm filtration|
|Delivery flow rate||16 l/min||30 l/min|
Increase in airborne contaminants and potential recontamination of purified water
Chlorine, chloramine and organics remain, increasing the burden on downstream consumables which will need more frequent and expensive changes
Uncontrolled bacterial contamination and TOC levels are not reduced
To learn more about the benefits of the CENTRA Range or any other ELGA product, contact us and we’ll put you in touch with one of our Approved Partners and Lab Water Specialists.
The techniques we were using are extremely sensitive to contamination and we knew we could trust in the water quality delivered by ELGA’s CENTRA system. This not only protected our instrumentation from blockages and other damage, but also meant we could rely on the data generated.
Why Choose ELGA?
- We have installed thousands of water purification systems globally, and our service engineers will apply their expertise to the installation, validation, and maintenance of your system
- ELGA is trusted by labs around the World and we are renowned for excellent quality and reliability
- Our dedicated local help desk is always available to provide advice, troubleshooting, and parts identification