Modular. Flexible. Reliable.
Reliable delivery of Type III water purity
When general laboratory grade water is all you need, then PURELAB Chorus 3 is the reliable solution with the flexibility to suit your requirements. With a range of storage reservoirs designed to maintain the optimum purity of stored purified water in a choice of 15, 30, 60 and 100-liter capacities.
- Configuration Ability to configure multiple systems to increase flow rate.
- Simplicity Simple to install, operate and maintain with a clear indication of water purity.
- Auto Rinse Maintains purity of water during periods of low use.
- Economical Optional CO2 removal from the purified water (post-RO) increasing the life of downstream consumables. Option to reduce water consumption for low hardness feed waters.
- Modular Multiple PURELAB Chorus 3 units can feed into one reservoir and systems can be expanded post-installation. As such, the cost of future upgrades is minimized. Duplex systems also guarantee maximum uptime.
Ideally suited for: Buffer Preparation, Washing / Rinsing, Autoclaves, General Chemistry, Hydroponics, Steam Generators, Sterilizer Feed, Feed to Type I polishers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a PURELAB Chorus 3 system?
A PURELAB Chorus 3 system is designed as a solution for general grade (Type III) water. It is designed to dispense general grade water directly from a tap resource. PURELAB Chorus 3 can dispense up to 720 litres of lab water per day.
What type of applications are suitable for water dispensed from the PURELAB Chorus 3 system?
PURELAB Chorus 3 is designed for applications including washing & rinsing, autoclaves, hydroponics, steam generators, sterilizer feeds and feeding Type 1 polishers.
What are the benefits of the PURELAB Chorus 3 system?
PURELAB Chorus 3 is designed to be adaptable to customers' growing needs. It has the ability to increase Type III general grade water make up by adding modules - up to 120l/hr make up rate. It is networked and designed to communicate information across the whole system configuration maximising uptime during maintenance or system failure. It is also easy to use and maintain.
How many product variants are available?
There are 6 product variants- 10l/hr, 20l/hr & 30l/hr- with or without boost pump.
What storage reservoirs are available with the PURELAB Chorus 3 system?
The PURELAB Chorus 3 system offers customers a choice of 4 reservoir sizes; 15l, 30l, 60l and 100l.