Our unique range of storage solutions is designed to maintain the optimum purity of stored water and provide effective protection against airborne contaminants. They are designed to accommodate PURELAB Chorus water purification systems by maximizing the space in a single integral, compact unit or to sit independently to suit the layout of your laboratory.
- Multiple positioning Multiple positioning/mounting options to suit your laboratory layout.
- Polyethylene construction Inert opaque polyethylene construction with a smooth inner surface.
- Dispense tap Positioned to minimize accidental operation or damage (choice of positions).
- Advanced vent filtration Prevents the ingress of airborne bacteria, particulates, organic vapors and CO2.
- Autofill Monitoring of reservoir water levels with automated refill ensures purified water is always available.
- Hygienic Overflow Hygienic overflow in the unlikely event of water system malfunction.
- Easy display Direct display of stored purified water on the front of the reservoir for easy identification.