MEDICA® EDI 15/30
Reliable and economical supply for analyzers which require higher volumes of water. Designed to supply CLRW grade water to a single analyzer. The MEDICA EDI 15/30 is the ideal system to provide predictable consumables usage, reducing the number of interventions.
MEDICA EDI 15/30
Reliable and economical supply for analyzers which require higher volumes of water
Designed to supply CLRW grade water to a single analyzer. The MEDICA EDI 15/30 is the ideal system to provide predictable consumables usage, reducing the number of interventions.
The MEDICA EDI 15/30 is a compact, high-performance water purification system that directly feeds Clinical Diagnostic Analyzers with up to 1.5 l/min of CLRW standard grade water. The MEDICA EDI incorporates EDI ‘Pulse Technology’ using Electrodeionization (EDI). Innovative technology, combined with its unique features, makes the MEDICA EDI 15/30 a highly reliable and cost-effective choice.
- Space saving design – smallest footprint available on the market for the pure water specification. Optional Docking Vessel water reservoir facilitates bench top or wall mounting as a single unit
- Guaranteed performance at all times through self-monitoring software, easy system maintenance, and emergency by-pass facility
- Pure water ready to go – water specification is maintained in the reservoir by regular recirculation through the system’s purification process
Ideally suited for:
• Single or multiple clinical analyzers requiring up to 30 liters/hr
• Single clinical analyzers requiring up to 1.5 liters/min instantaneous demand of CLRW grade water
|Product Specifications||MEDICA EDI 15||MEDICA EDI 30|
|Dispense flowrate||15 l/hr||30 l/hr|
|Inorganics (resistivity at 25°C)||>10 MΩ.cm||>10 MΩ.cm|
|Organics (TOC)||<30 ppb||<30 ppb|
|Bacteria||<1 CFU/ml *||<1 CFU/ml *|
|Particles||0.2 μm filter||0.2 μm filter|
|Silica||<0.5 mg/l||<0.5 mg/l|
|Delivery flow rate||Up to 1.5 l/min||Up to 1.5 l/min|
* Subject to correct operating and maintenance procedures. Installation of MEDICA EDI unit requires the LA800 pre-treatment assembly and LC281 pre-treatment filters.
Chlorine, chloarmine and organics remain, increasing the burden on downstream consumables which will need more frequent and expensive changes
Increase in airborne contaminants and potential recontamination of purified water
Ions will remain in the water
Uncontrolled bacterial contamination and TOC levels are not reduced
To learn more about the benefits of the MEDICA Range, contact us and we’ll put you in touch with one of our Approved Partners and Lab Water Specialists.
Find An ELGA Approved Partner & Laboratory Water Specialist Today!
Very sturdy and rugged. Have multiple purification technologies to provide you with pure water. Compact size with all modules built in one. The preferred choice for our Diagnostics labs.
Why Choose ELGA?
- Expertise We have installed thousands of water purification systems globally, and our service engineers will apply their expertise to the installation, validation, and maintenance of your system
- Service Excellence Every MEDICA comes complete with one extra feature – First class service and support wherever you are in the world
- Training “Hands-on” operation training is arranged to ensure optimal system performance and minimize the risk of an interrupted workflow