Water Wise Toolkit
Is Lab Water Purity the Key to your Experimental Success?
Learn how to diagnose causes of water-related errors in HPLC, molecular biology, buffers and glassware cleaning.
Our interactive Lab Water Wise Toolkit is a must-have guide for every lab to help prevent water contamination. Discover how to diagnose water-related errors in lab analyses and the five major risks of lab water contamination. Learn everything you need to know about the different types of water used in the lab and which water you should use for your applications, including HPLC, PCR, buffer solutions and glassware cleaning. Find out how much water contamination really costs research labs and the impact water errors have on the lab as a whole. Make sure your lab isn’t one of them.
- Use our HPLC troubleshooting tool to discover the contaminants lurking behind blockages in the column, extra peaks and an array of other HPLC-related errors.
- PCR-related water issues such as a false positive and nuclease contamination are completely avoidable - learn how.
- The essential preparation guidelines to avoid contaminated cell cultures.
- Are your buffers producing unreliable results? Find out how to prevent contamination by minimising common risks in the preparation of buffer solutions.
- Laboratory glassware cleaning is trickier than you think. Read our glassware cleaning protocol to learn which water you need for research and analytical techniques.
- Want to know which lab water purification system you can completely rely on to avoid water impurities, saving your lab time and money?