PURELAB Chorus 1
Life Science | Analytical Research | General Science
When you require the ultimate in water purity, PURELAB Chorus 1 provides the perfect solution. Consistently delivering water purity of 18.2 MΩ.cm (Type I+/I) and underpinned by the advanced PureSure® deionization system, the PURELAB Chorus 1 enables you to focus on attaining accurate results while ensuring an uninterrupted workflow.
- Advanced PureSure Deionization Eliminates trace ions that leach into your water and provides advanced warning to change the purification packs.
- Fully Recirculating Ensuring microbial purity and guaranteeing pure water at the point-of-use.
- Real-time TOC Monitoring Provides complete confidence in organic purity.
- Integrated Filtration Ultrafiltration or microfiltration filters out endotoxins, proteins, nucleases, and particulates.
- Full Spectrum UV Treatment
- Data Capture Data capture via USB for system performance validation and software updates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is a PURELAB Chorus 1 range?
The PURELAB Chorus 1 range is designed for highly sensitive applications in analytical research, life science and general science . The range incorporates our PureSure technology which is designed to guarantee water purity at all times as well as ensures minimal running costs.
What type of water is dispensed from a PURELAB Chorus 1 system?
The PURELAB Chorus 1 range dispenses Type I (ultrapure) from a pre-treated source.
What type of applications are suitable for the water dispensed from a PURELAB Chorus 1 system?
PURELAB Chorus 1 range is suitable for applications including ultra trace analyses, mass spectrometry, molecular biology, electrochemistry, atomic spectroscopy, liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, immunochemistry, cell culture, and qualitative analysis.
What are the benefits of the PURELAB Chorus 1 range?
Besides dispensing water for applications requiring the ultimate in water purity, the PURELAB Chorus 1 range offers real-time TOC monitoring which is calculated every 2-3 seconds to give a real time TOC reading for maximum assurance; it offers water quality monitoring up to the point of dispense to help ensure valuable parameters are provided at all times; it offers a variety of purification packs to help maintain optimum water purity and a range of dispensing solutions to suit different applications and budgets.
How many product variants are available?
The PURELAB Chorus 1 range has three variants; analytical research; life science and general science.
What storage reservoirs are available with the PURELAB Chorus 1 range?
The PURELAB Chorus 1 range offers customers a choice of 4 reservoir sizes; 15l, 30l, 60l and 100l.