Incorporates patented ‘Pulse Technology’ using Electrodeionization (EDI) to provide a constant supply of high purity water at economical running costs. No costly resin replacement. Unique integral recirculation ensures optimum pure water quality at the point of dispense. Improved laboratory productivity – longer periods between sanitization along with quick and easy replacement of consumables reduces maintenance time. Easy to access whether wall or bench mounted, with a convenient dispense tap. The systems can be used with our wrap-around reservoir to minimize space whilst optimizing purity.
- Delivers up to 20 liters an hour of type II water
- EDI technology is used to deliver high-quality reliable water
- Up to 15 MΩ-cm, type II water suitable for general laboratory applications
- Unique recirculating EDI Type II system guarantees water quality at dispense
- Space-saving wrap around the reservoir
- Easy to maintain
- Full service and validation support
- Space-saving wrap-around reservoir
Space-saving wrap-around reservoir with smooth sides and vented filtration for optimized water purity
- Fully recirculating UV
Fully recirculating UV ensures the highest microbial quality
- Height adjustable
Height adjustable point-of-use dispense tap for choice of wall or bench mounting
- Full recirculation
Full recirculation guarantees water quality at point-of-use
- Pulse Module
Pulse Module (EDI purification)
|Product Specifications||Pulse 1||Pulse 2|
|Dispense flowrate||1.0 l / min-nominal (less with POU filter)||1.0 l / min-nominal (less with POU filter)|
|Inorganics (resistivity at 25°C)||10 to >15 MΩ-cm||10 to >15 MΩ-cm|
|Organics (TOC)||<20 ppb||<20 ppb|
|Bacteria||<1 CFU/10ml||<1 CFU/10ml|
|pH||Effectively neutral||Effectively neutral|
|Particles||Optional 0.2 μm POU filter||Optional 0.2 μm POU filter|
|Silica||<30 ppm||<30 ppm|
|Delivery flow rate|
To learn more about the benefits of PURELAB Pulse or any other product, contact us and we’ll put you in touch with one of our Approved Partners and Lab Water Specialists.
Find An ELGA Approved Partner & Laboratory Water Specialist Today!
Why Choose ELGA?
- Trusted By Labs around the World
- Renowned For Excellent Quality and Reliability
- First Class Service, Support & Training