PURELAB® Option-S/R 7/15
The popular choice for everyday laboratory work, with flow rates from 7 to 60 liters per hours.
The PURELAB® Option-S/R is ideal for multiple purification technologies in combination with recirculation feature producing high-quality general laboratory grade water of double distilled quality or better
- Delivers market leading microbial performance. In addition to simple sanitization and composite vent filtration, the PURELAB Option-S/R system is the only fully recirculating Type II+ pure water system on the market, ensuring high specification water
- Features ‘Reverse Osmosis feed optimized’ resin mixes to increase the ion exchange capacity of consumables and minimize running costs
- Quick and easy sanitization and replacement of consumables to reduce maintenance time
- PURELAB Option systems are designed to be easy to access whether wall or bench mounted with a convenient dispense tap. They can be used with our wrap-around reservoirs to save space whilst optimizing purity
- Space-saving wraparound reservoir
Space-saving wraparound reservoir with smooth sides and vented filtration for optimized water purity
- Fully recirculating UV
Fully recirculating UV ensures the highest microbial quality
- Deionization purification
Deionization purification (ion-exchange) cartridge
- Height adjustable point-of-use dispense tap
Height adjustable point-of-use dispense tap for choice of wall or bench mounting
- Full recirculation
Full recirculation guarantees water quality at point-of-use
|Product Specifications||Option-R 7||Option-R 15|
|Dispense flowrate||1.0 l/min-nominal (less with POU filter||1.0 l/min-nominal (less with POU filter)|
|Inorganics (resistivity at 25°C)||10 to >15 MΩ-cm||10 to >15 MΩ-cm|
|Organics (TOC)||<20 ppb||<20 ppb|
|Bacteria||<1 CFU/ml||<1 CFU/ml|
|pH||Effectively neutral||Effectively neutral|
|Particles||Optional 0.2µm POU filter||Optional 0.2µm POU filter|
|Silica||30 ppm||30 ppm|
|Delivery flow rate|
To learn more about the benefits of PURELAB Option-S/R or any other product, contact us and we’ll put you in touch with one of our Approved Partners and Lab Water Specialists.
Find An ELGA Approved Partner & Laboratory Water Specialist Today!
Why Choose ELGA?
- Trusted By Labs around the World
- Renowned For Excellent Quality and Reliability
- First Class Service, Support & Training