The BIOPURE 60/120 has been specifically designed to deliver compliant purified water at the point of use for a wide range of washer disinfectors and endoscope reprocessors to minimize contamination risk to patients.
Cost-effectively provides 60 or 120 liters/hr of biopure water. The BIOPURE 60/120 ensures a continual supply of purified water for installations such as single washer disinfectors and endoscope reprocessors.
- Reliable water quality – unique disinfection design for purification of RO membranes as well as the local distribution loop
- Guaranteed bacterial specification, provided by integrated purification technologies combined with easy system disinfection
- Space saving – “all in one” design allows easy under-bench installation
- Economic design – unique “wrap around” reservoir
- Unique system operation protection using automated alarms and access to important control systems limited by “E-key”
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is BIOPURE?
BIOPURE is a water purification system providing RO and Type 2 water with a 0.25 micron endotoxin specification. BIOPURE has optional consumables which enable the product to meet your water quality needs.
Why do you need an endotoxin spect with RO and type 2 water?
Some applications do not require high water quality (with regards to ionic water content), however, the presence of bacteria and endotoxins can have detrimental effects on results. Biopure is especially useful for feeding washers.
What is BIOPURE 60/120?
BIOPURE 60/120 is the intermediate product in the BIOPURE range with an integrated 50L reservoir it produces 60-120 litres per hour of purified water.
|Product Specifications||BIOPURE 60/120|
|Dispense flowrate||60, 120 l / h|
|Inorganics (resistivity at 25°C)||<30 μS / cm or <5 μS / cm *|
|Bacteria||< 1 CFU / 10ml|
|Bacterial endotoxin||<0.25 EU / ml|
|Delivery flow rate||Up to 10 l / min at 1.5 bar|
To learn more about the benefits of our BIOPURE range or any other product, contact us and we’ll put you in touch with one of our Approved Partners and Lab Water Specialists.
Find An ELGA Approved Partner & Laboratory Water Specialist Today!
Why Choose ELGA?
- Trusted By Labs around the World
- Renowned For Excellent Quality and Reliability
- First Class Service, Support & Training