We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious marketing professional or graduate to join our marketing team for a 3 month period (with possibility to extend).
The role will be assisting the Senior Marketing Specialist with multiple projects, including but not limited to:
- Website copywriting and agency liaison
- Content auditing across languages for our social media campaigns
- Data inputting (multi-lingual - language skills not necessary but desirable)
- Liaising with various distributor marketing teams from around the world
If you are enthusiastic, bright and would like to gain experience working for an international B2B company, then this is the role for you. This role would suit someone who has recently graduated or is looking for summer work.
The role is based in Lane End, Buckinghamshire and due to the location it is recommended that you own a car.
Desirable Skills and Attitudes
- CMS experience (such as Drupal8)
- Proofreading / eye for detail
- A self-motivated self-starter
- A good communicator (both written and verbal)
- Confident with using software like Microsoft Office or Google Drive
- Scientific background or knowledge of the scientific market (preferable)
- Design experience beneficial