Purified Water for Clinical Analyzers
Clinical analyzers need to receive a constant and reliable supply of compliant water to produce and reproduce diagnostic tests accurately. Water quality below accepted standards affects result accuracy and significantly impacts running costs.
Our MEDICA range delivers consistent water quality and can feed a single clinical analyzer, large automated analyzers and multiple analyzers on a distribution loop.
The MEDICA water purification systems all feature:
- Flow rates from 7 liters up to 200 liters an hour
- Meets Clinical Laboratory Reagent Water (CLRW), (formally CLSI Type I) standard
- Bypass loop for continual supply of compliant water in emergency situations to the analyzer
- Service support for maximum operational time
- Low consumable and running costs
Our ELGA team can work together with project managers, installation engineers, facilities managers and clinical scientists to provide help and expertise at all stages from concept and design through to the build and installation.
Which MEDICA water purification system should you use?
It is very important to use the correct water quality which meets both the application and analyzer usage requirements.